Monday, June 1, 2009

Reached $100!

It took 8,000 hands to reach 100 dollars. I have switched to .05/.10 cent level and although there is more discrepencies in my graph, I am still increasing at a consistent rate. It is crazy how some people just give you free money. Below are two hands that sky rocketed me up to 100 dollars.












In the top hand, I raise early and get a big reraise and a call. I call because I am getting very good odds, but I know I need to play the flop right because I could easily be crushed already. The flop is perfect for me pairing my A and keeping the board fairly low. The first to act bets out 1, I just call and the original raiser folds. That is good news for me, because now I put the small blind I think it is, on a high A and nothing to strong. He then pushes on the turn and I have no choice but to call. I was correct in my assumption and he showed AQ giving me an easy double up.





In the bottom hand, I got another easy double up. I mean what am I supposed to do? I have to play AA. Haha. Some people are so nice. First to act makes it 3 times the big blind, small blind calls so I need to reriase and try to get just one on one and I do not mind both folding. Instead both call my 3 bet raise. Flop is 10J5, small blind checks. I need to lead out here to see where I am at. I make a hefty raise of half the pot. The original raiser makes it 4, I push all in for my last 7 bucks and after a long time waiting he calls. That made me feel a little more comfortable. I ended up doubling up again after he showed KJ only pairing his Jacks.





It had been awhile since I played due to internet complications, but I came back just as strong as before and I know I will just keep going up. Currently at 101.38 I am at the .05/.10 level and will work at it till I reach $200 where I will then move to the .10/.25 level. Below is the latest graph and I look forward to keep on keeping on.



Done for the night and probably wish I had not decided to play but its ok. I guess a little sign saying I am not immortal. Played a little over 300 hands and lost 15 dollars putting me at 85 dollars now. I know I played some bad poker, but I also ran in to higher flushes maybe 4 or 5 times. It was pretty sick but I was calling certain hands which I should have layed down. I am now at 85 and will drop down to .02/.05 so as to not risk to much money. I will go back up to the 10 cent level once I have reached back up to 100. Overall, a poor night of poker but on the day I am up and need to take some time off to regroup.

No comments:

Post a Comment